Pittsburgh Needs You!
We are currently hiring communicators for our Pittsburgh office.
Position: Outbound Communicator
- Call previous donors for various progressive causes
- Fundraise, thank donors, update information
- Learn about different organizations and current events
- Professionally represent nonprofit organizations to their donor base
- Maintain confidentiality
- Previous customer service/phone/sales experience is a plus but is not required
- Paid training
- Work 20 - 40 hours a week - flexible scheduling!
- Convenient location close to several bus lines
- Help progressive causes
- $10/hr minimum starting wage, with possibility of $11/hr or $13/hr upon promotion
- Free coffee!
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Knowledge of current events
- Enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation to our Pittsburgh office
- Be willing to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Due to Pennsylvania law, any applicants convicted of a misdemeanor involving dishonesty or any felony are disqualified